Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To: Allison (Daughter)
From: Ruth (Mom)
Subject: Aha! SUCCESS
Tuesday 19th June

Both pairs of jeans were snoozing in your closet -- lower right, as you
suspected. But each pair was included with something else on the same
hanger, so they were probably easy to overlook.

I stretched both pairs out on your bed -- they seem in rather pristine
condition -- except one pair has a tear on each leg (distressingly chic?)
perhaps where you walked on them. They are very long. I held them up -- and
they'd be VERY long on me, I'd be walking on them.

But now that I look at them -- they still are VERY nice jeans -- and I think
you could truly use them again and enjoy them. (I still remember that
shopping day we had at Bendel's, when you tried them on and liked them --
and then found an additional pair months later at Century 21.)

Anyhow, would you like me to bring them to MV for you? They fold very flat;
don't think it would pose a space problem for you.

With an eagle eye,
mama xx

No comments: